At Central Heating & Plumbing, we know that picking a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in New Castle is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly share with you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Central Heating & Plumbing a call at 724-401-1843. We’re happy to help!