While your Lennox® HVAC equipment cannot talk to you, it possesses a way to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control panel has two LED lights that can show a fault code. Subject to the failure, your heating system might display steady or flashing lights.
Although there are certain elementary heating repairs you can take care of on your own, the majority of tasks are best left to experts. When your heater refuses to kick on or provide heated air, call Central Heating & Plumbing at 724-401-1843 for professional furnace repair in New Castle.
Our technicians will swiftly pinpoint and repair the failure, even if you don’t own a Lennox furnace. We can repair whichever brands or makes—and get the heat returned to your home fast.
REQUEST FURNACE REPAIR
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also engages this system to relay it’s working properly.
Normal operation includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heating system running like it should.
- Simultaneous fast flash—furnace is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light flashing slowly and the other flashing quickly, your furnace may be having a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heating system is operating properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod might be dirty or in the bad area on the burner. Reach out to us at 724-401-1843 for help.
Here are a few other of the most routine problems for Lennox furnaces.
Heater Won’t Start
Here are many of the light sequences you may see when your furnace refuses to or keep heating. Most of these issues have to be handled by a professional, such as one from Central Heating & Plumbing.
- All LED lights are off. This indicates your heating system might not have power. Look at the breaker box to ensure the heating system fuse isn’t triggered. Try resetting the fuse if it is in the “off” area. If it immediately trips after a subsequent reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 724-401-1843.
- An individual light is solid and the other is flashing slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is possibly open. The component is an essential safety guard that aids in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to take care of this issue without professional help.
- One light is blinking quickly and the other is flickering slowly. This typically indicates power polarity has been reversed. Your heater may have a wiring problem that requires specialized support from Central Heating & Plumbing.
- The duo of lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your heater’s blower motor probably isn’t running. This component sends warm air from the HVAC system into your residence. We can assist in pinpointing what’s wrong with this piece.
- An individual light is flashing slowly and the other is flashing quickly. This signifies your heating system may have low voltage or a short circuit. Call our experts at 724-401-1843 for help.
- One light is flashing on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This means there could be a malfunction with your furnace’s control board or wiring. Central Heating & Plumbing can determine the error and repair it.
- The duo of lights display alternating slow flashes. This indicates your HVAC equipment possibly has a flame issue. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 724-401-1843 for support.
- An individual light blinks slowly while the other remains steady. This often means your HVAC system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch stops your HVAC equipment from becoming too warm. Contact the experts at Central Heating & Plumbing for help.
Heater Blower Works But No Warm Air
Here’s what may be at fault when you hear your furnace’s blower fan running, but you aren’t getting any heat.
- The pair of lights are showing alternating quick blinks. This indicates your furnace ignitor could be broken. This piece kindles fuel in your heating system to produce warmth and should be serviced by an expert from Central Heating & Plumbing.
Trust Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heating system in working order quickly, trust the professionals at Central Heating & Plumbing. Our technicians will fix the problem without delay and have your home feeling cozy again in a short time. Get in touch with us at 724-401-1843 or contact us online to get an appointment right away.